Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I am ready to share the best chocolate chip oatmeal cookie you will ever make!
(props to a girl named Keely and my friend Jackie who gave me the recipe)

Ingredients:
2 1/2 c oatmeal (blend in blender until fine)
2 c flour ( I use wheat flour..can use white if you'd like..I like to pretend it's healthier)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 c brown sugar
1 c sugar
2 eggs
2 sticks imperial margarine (I swear it tastes better with this brand of margarine)
1 tsp vanilla
1-2 c chocolate chips
1 c chopped pecans
Mix your dry ingredients, then your wet and combine with mixer. add the oatmeal last and I tend to use my "clean" hands to mix it, it works better. then, add the chocolate chips and chopped nuts.
Bake @ 350 for 8-10 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment